Here at Our Streamlined Life, you know we’re minimalists. But we’re also big-time book lovers. Downsizing our book collections was a huge struggle, although getting a Kindle for my birthday helped!
This also means, minimalist or not, I get super nerdy about book-themed … anything.
Enter Out of Print Clothing. (Just in time for holiday shopping!)
Photo from Out of Print Clothing
There are three things you should know about Out of Print Clothing:
- They have the coolest clothes and accessories ever, printed with book covers from classic literary works.
- A portion of your purchase helps to fund literacy programs and book donations to communities in need.
- You can save $5 on your purchase when you shop through our link.
Time to do some Christmas shopping. And maybe a little shopping for yourself, too.
There are also two things you should know about shopping at Out of Print Clothing:
- It’s hard to recommend an item from Out of Print because … well, as they say, “You can’t have just one.” There is just too much good stuff to choose from.
- It’s also hard to recommend items because, just like with books, everyone has their favorites and there’s something for everyone. Maybe you’re a modern reader who loves Miss Peregrine’s School for Peculiar Children — or you could be a classic reader who’s obsessed with Pride and Prejudice. Madeline rocks my socks off, but you loved Bunnicula as a child. Maybe you’re a little more Feminine Mystique than Atlas Shrugged. Who am I to judge? Out of Print Clothing has it all.
So below is a sampling of my favorites from Out of Print Clothing — but don’t take my word for it. Head over to their site and shop by author … shop by gender … or just browse it all. (And don’t forget to use our link for $5 off!)
But if you’re a little more subdued — or a super-dramatic reader, like me — you’ll love these three as well. (How awesome is that library cancellation t-shirt?) (The Bell Jar, We Have Always Lived in the Castle, Library Stamp.)
And I couldn’t talk about Out of Print Clothing without mentioning their accessories. The t-shirts, sweatshirts, and other clothes are awesome but some of these accessories are just too cool. That banned books mug? Yeah, when you put hot liquid in it, the redaction disappears so you can see the text underneath. SO COOL. (Mug, totes, socks.) Can you say stocking stuffer?
Tell me in the comments: What Out of Print Clothing item are you dying to get your hands on?
When you shop through our link, you get $5 off your purchase, we earn a small commission, and we all get book-themed goodness. It’s a win-win for everyone!